Have your dreams come true? Yes, yes they have thanks to our cat Dora who has designed the ultimate pair of dungarees for dunga-ring around in.
- Loose fit dungarees
- Full leg length
- Adjustable straps with metal brace clips
- Side zipper & popper fastening
- Made from either 100% organic cotton or deadstock fabric
Dungarees ethically made in Brighton & Hove by The Emperor's Old Clothes.
Screen printed with eco friendly water based inks by us at YUK FUN Towers. Please be aware all our fabric is printed by hand by us so there may be areas of charming ink imperfections.
Why we decided to collaborate with The Emperor's Old Clothes:
- Their clothing is made in their Brighton studio by their talented team for a UK living wage because they believe in putting people before profits.
- They are a social enterprise company who actively work on their environmental impact and inclusivity.
- The Emperor's Old Clothes also offer after sales care including alterations for the lifetime of the garment.
These are a made to order, slow fashion garment and the current processing time is 6-9 weeks. This gives us time to screen print the fabric at YUK FUN Towers and then deliver to The Emperor's Old Clothes studio to be sewn up.
Material: Choose from deadstock Navy cotton or 100% organic cotton in white, pink or black
Colour way: Blue on white, Blue on pink, Fluorescent pink on white, Pink on blue, White on black, White on pink
- UK 4-6 to UK 30-32
- EU 32 to EU 62
- US 2 to US 26
Model in the blue and raspberry pink dungarees wears a UK 22-24 and is a UK size 20.
Model in the pink and navy blue dungarees wears a UK 12-14 and is a UK size 12.
Model in the blue and white dungarees wears a UK 14-16 and is 5'4".